Greek Lemon ChickenLet's Get Cooking
Greek Lemon Chicken is a quick and healthy meal you’re going to want to make all the time because it takes just a few spices, some garlic, lemon and olive oil and it makes the most delicious chicken with roasted lemon wedges that make the most delicious sauce!
- 5 chicken thighs bone in and skin on
- 1/4 cup Premium Gold Sitia olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 lemons one cut into wedges and one juiced and zested
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the chicken thighs, Premium Gold Sitia olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, crushed red pepper, thyme, lemon juice and zest in a large bowl together and combine well.
- Place the chicken thighs in your cast iron skillet skin side up.
- Toss the lemon wedges in the leftover marinade and add to the skillet in between the chicken pieces.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes or until browned and crispy.