Lemon and Garlic Salmon PastaLet's Get Cooking
- 1 Pound of Pasta
- 1/4 cup Premium Gold Sitia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound cooked salmon, chopped
- 1 leek chopped fine or 3 green onions shopped fine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 large basil leaves, chopped
- 3/4 cup grated or shaved Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- cook pasta according to package directions
- Break the smoked salmon into bite-size pieces. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat. Add leeks or green onions, and saute for 2 minutes. Add garlic and salmon pieces. Add the lemon juice, lemon zest. Taste for seasonings and add salt and pepper if needed.
- Toss salmon mixture with the hot pasta. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and top with Parmesan cheese.