Premium Gold Sitia Olive Oil [4pk of 16.9oz/500mL]
Cold Pressed, Kosher, Unblended, Low Acidity and High in Polyphenols and Antioxidants, ideal for Keto Diets
- 2018 HARVEST. Unique flavor profile due to the early harvest and precision processing, leaving you with a smooth “green” start with a mildly spicy finish.
- EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL. LESS THAN 0.25 ACIDITY at the time of shipping with a unique and delightful taste.
- Excellent for your everyday use on salads, raw or COOKING AT LOW TEMPERATURE.
- PDO protected and produced from Koroneiki olives from Ancient groves of the Sitia region on the island of Crete, Greece.
- With very low acidity and a high Polyphenol makes Premium Gold Sitia the healthy choice.
12 in stock
This is a Protected Designation of Origin olive oil from the Sitia region, in Eastern Crete. The Sitia region in Lasithi is a region of eastern Crete, well-known for its ideal climatic conditions that contribute to the production of superior quality extra virgin olive oil. The process of extracting the olive oil from the olive fruit is carried out in a matter of hours from harvest and in low temperatures to preserve all the fruit’s goodness and very low acidity. The procedure takes place under health control supervisors and the support of state-of-the-art machinery. Premium Gold Sitia is a unique, fruity extra virgin olive oil with exceptionally low acidity ideal for all your culinary needs. Use it in your cooking or raw, as a dresser for your salads. Polyphenols are one type of numerous health-protective antioxidants that are found in extra virgin olive oil. Like other antioxidants, polyphenols fight oxidative stress and may fight against aging-related diseases like heart disease, high blood pressure and cholesterol, and certain types of cancer.